CMG provides all aspects of accounting services. Transactions are authorized either through the professional services agreement or specifically by the Board as required by the client. CMG uses QuickBooks Pro 2010 for all accounting functions and maintains detailed ledgers that track all income and disbursements. Income — including checks, credit cards, wire transfers and online transactions — is handled efficiently through the iMIS15 database and financial data are imported to directly QuickBooks. Services include:
- Budget development in collaboration with the client's board;
- Financial reporting at least quarterly to facilitate budget adjustments as needed;
- Accounts payable and receivable;
- Banking, including deposits, withdrawals and monthly statement reconciliation; and
- Client Audits and Financial Reviews conducted by an independent professional auditing firm with full reporting to the board.